Tori Hudson, ND
- Examine the typical and atypical causes of abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Discuss laboratory assessment
- Identify methods of conventional treatment, including estrogen/progestogens, OCPs, ablation, hysteroscopic resection, uterine artery ablation and hysterectomy.
- Compare natural treatment considerations and lifestyle recommendations for abnormal uterine bleeding, with the goal of determining the cause, controlling bleeding, preventing and treating anemia, and preventing additional complications
- Assess nutritional aspect included in treatment considerations, including soy, fish, seeds, iron and whole foods/anti-inflammatory diet