How to Interpret the GI360 from Doctor's Data
Presented by Julia Malkowski, ND, DC | December 12, 2023
at 10:00AM Pacific
If your patients suffer from gastrointestinal issues like IBS or IBD, systemic conditions such as celiac disease, cardiovascular or neurological disorders, and even skin or autoimmune diseases, the GI360 from Doctor's Data could be a game-changer.
In this class:
This webinar will be hosted by Rupa Health.
- Dr. Malkowski will explain the test's utilization of advanced technologies like multiplex PCR, MALDI-TOF, and microscopy.
- You will learn how the GI360 informs the Dysbiosis Index (DI) and what these scores mean for your patients.
- You will get practical advice on the stool sample collection process and learn why PCR testing's sensitivity is crucial for accurate results.
- Plus, tips on follow up testing!
Comprehensive Insights into Hormone Testing: Mediums, Physiology, and Clinical Applications
Presented by Laura Neville, ND | January 10, 2024
at 9:30AM and 12 PM Pacific
- Examine the advantages and disadvantages of testing hormones in various mediums: serum, urine and saliva.
- Review steroid hormone physiology and how that informs appropriate testing mediums.
- Discuss free versus bound hormones and the challenges of testing to measure bio-available molecules.
- When hormone supplementation is employed, discuss the best mediums for follow up testing of various routes of administration.